After completing three wonderful years as a PostDoc at the Cockrell School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Texas at Austin (supervised by prof.
Evdokia Nikolova), I am back in Greece to throw my random coins for some (seemingly) important decisions in life.
I got my PhD from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the
National Technical University of Athens, under the supervision of prof. Dimitris Fotakis and prof. Stathis Zachos.
Prior to that, I had completed the Graduate Program in Logic, Algorithms and Computation, after taking
a diploma from the School of Applied Mathematics and Physics of the
National Technical University of Athens. My pre-academic years were spent in my birth place, Sparta. A CV of mine can be found here.
- Risk-averse Selfish Routing.
(joint work with Evdokia Nikolova and Nicolas E. Stier-Moses. Math of OR '18)
- Network Pricing: How to Induce Optimal Flows Under Strategic Link Operators.
(joint work with José Correa, Cristóbal Guzmán, Evdokia Nikolova and Marc Schröder. EC '18)
- When Does Diversity of User Preferences Improve Outcomes in Selfish Routing?
(joint work with Richard Cole and Evdokia Nikolova. IJCAI '18)
- A Submodular Approach for Electricity Distribution Network Reconfiguration.
(joint work with Ali Khodabakhsh, Ger Yang, Soumya Basu, Evdokia Nikolova, Michael C. Caramanis, Thanasis Lianeas and Emmanouil Pountourakis). HICSS '18)
- Resolving Braess's Paradox in Random Networks.
(joint work with Dimitris Fotakis, Alexis Kaporis and Paul Spirakis. Algorithmica '17. Preliminary version here, WINE '13)
- Reconciling Selfish Routing with Social Good.
(joint work with Soumya Basu, Yitao Chen, Evdokia Nikolova and Ger Yang. SAGT '17)
- Asymptotically Tight Bounds for Inefficiency in Risk-Averse Selfish Routing.
(joint work with Evdokia Nikolova and Nicolas E. Stier-Moses. IJCAI '16)
- Improving Selfish Routing for Risk-Averse Players.
(joint work with Dimitris Fotakis and Dimitris Kalimeris. WINE '15)
- New Complexity Results and Algorithms for the Minimum Tollbooth Problem.
(joint work with Soumya Basu and Evdokia Nikolova. WINE '15)
- On the Hardness of Network Design for Bottleneck Routing Games.
(joint work with Dimitris Fotakis, Alexis Kaporis and Paul Spirakis. TCS '14. Preliminary version here, SAGT '12)
- Stochastic Congestion Games with Risk-Averse Players.
(joint work with Haris Angelidakis and Dimitris Fotakis. SAGT '13)
me at the e-mail above, next to the beautiful mountain rocks. (please) Rule yourself and love all others.
Job Creators click here (and wait).
Last update: 08/18.